2014 Bronze Anvil
Bronze Anvils spotlight the outstanding individual items or components that contribute to the success of an overall program or campaign. Don’t miss the opportunity to demonstrate your excellence to peers — and potential clients — with a Bronze Anvil Award.
Starting Your Application
- Before entering, be sure to view and print a PDF of the 2014 Bronze Anvil Call for Entries (Coming Soon,) which includes guidelines, categories, deadlines, helpful tips and more.
- To enter, complete and submit the 2014 Bronze Anvil online entry form (Coming Soon,) and payment. Then send in your completed, printed entry form(s) along with your Bronze Anvil Award entry(ies) materials by one of the following 2014 entry deadlines:
Early Deadline (Save $50): March 21, 2014
Final Deadline: April 4, 2014
- Join the Bronze Anvil conversation on Twitter: #PRSANVIL
Need Help Preparing Your Entry?
- Review previous entries of past winners, according to year, category and industry.
- View the video “Anvil Thinking: The Route to Award-winning Work,” detailing best practices on how to prepare a Silver Anvil entry that captures the attention of judges, led by longtime Silver Anvil judges and past recipients Sean Curry, partner and CFO, c3 Communications, and Sherry Goldman, president, Goldman Communications Group.
"Anvil Thinking" (73 minutes)