2013 Silver Anvil Entries Now Accepted
Spotlighting the highest standards of performance in the profession, the Silver Anvil Awards recognize complete programs incorporating sound research, planning, execution and evaluation. Don’t miss the opportunity to demonstrate your excellence and be recognized by clients and peers.
Starting Your Application
- Before entering, be sure to view and print a PDF of the 2013 Silver Anvil Call for Entries, which includes guidelines, categories, deadlines, helpful tips and more.
- To enter, complete and submit the Silver Anvil online entry form, and payment. Then, send in your completed, printed entry form(s) along with your Silver Anvil Award entry(ies) materials by one of the following 2013 entry deadlines:
Early Deadline (Save $100): Feb. 8
Final Deadline: Feb. 22
- Join the Silver Anvil conversation on Twitter: #PRSANVIL
Need Help Preparing Your Entry?
- Review previous entries of past winners, according to year, category and industry.
- View the video “Anvil Thinking: The Route to Award-winning Work,” detailing best practices on how to prepare a Silver Anvil entry that captures the attention of judges, led by longtime Silver Anvil judges and past recipients Sean Curry, partner and CFO, c3 Communications, and Sherry Goldman, president, Goldman Communications Group.
"Anvil Thinking" (73 minutes)