Greetings from the Digital Impact Conference Co-Chairs
From the C-suite to the smartphone-holding consumer on the street, we’re all connected — all the time. How we, as communicators, choose to go to market and leverage digital platforms has an appreciable and measurable impact on business results. Social media has become social business.
The PRSA 2013 Digital Impact Conference, “Social Business: Strategies for Success,” offers practical innovations and programming solutions from industry leaders who implemented the successful programs despite challenges. These lessons learned, along with research and case studies, touch on:
- Convergence in Business Processes. Public relations has the opportunity to break down barriers and play important roles in customer relationship management, eCommerce and more. What new added value can public relations offer?
- Social TV. How is the connected television emerging as a platform for real-time customer engagement, beyond advertising and product placement?
- Storytelling in eCommerce. How can we bring storytelling into the online store, and better integrate online and offline experiences around commerce?
- Wearable Technology. Our accessories and clothing are increasingly communicating with the world around us via smartphones and social networks. What opportunities and challenges are now present, with regard to customer engagement, loyalty and service?
- The Ever-Expanding World of Social Networks. Platforms keep adding new services that help support initiatives, from business-to-business relationship management to generating broad consumer awareness. What are the latest successes and challenges?
- Mobile Communications. What does the competitive environment look like in terms of apps, sales and innovations?
- Managing Crisis. What do the latest research and case studies advise organizations do differently?
We hope you will join us for this year’s Digital Impact Conference!