Make a digital impact as soon as you return to the office with practical techniques and strategic online approaches from the PRSA Digital Impact Conference, "Social Business: Strategies for Success." With more than 30 sessions, the Digital Impact program helps you invest your time directly into your organization's bottom line.
What can you expect to learn at this year's conference?
• Tap into the power of search engines.
• Maximize media and content studios.
• Learn about the newest social machines.
• See the crisis responses driving connectivity.
• Leverage 3-D content mapping.
• Make mobile more integrated.
• Build business with quantitative insights.
• Find the digital tech energizing customers.
• Get insight on social media legal boundaries.
Looking for more specific insight? Check out programming from Digital Impact's three tracks:
Digital Impact's pace-setting keynoters will help you tap into the latest online opportunities.
Founding Editor, Marketing Land and Search Engine Land
Founder and CEO,
Bug Labs; Author, "Social Machines:
How to Develop Connected Products
That Change Customers' Lives"
Col. Greg Reeder,
President, Third Edition at Media DC; Public Affairs Officer, U.S. Marine Corps
Preview the Conference Conversation. Check out the #PRSADIconf Tweet Chat Transcript, featuring keynoter Danny Sullivan and Eric Schwartzman, co-chair and founding chair, PRSA Digital Impact Conference; founder and CEO, ComplySocially. Stay tuned to @PRSADIconf and #PRSADIconf for updates.