Understand What HyperConnections Means to Your Brand
Multiple channels, multiple devices — that is the reality for today's communications professional. The HyperConnections Summit brings together technology communicators and social media marketers who recognize the importance of evolving their strategic approach to reaching multiple audiences.
New Insights From Keynote Speakers
- "Managing Forward: Analytics to Understand the Multi-Channel and Multi-Device Customer"
Larry Freed, president and CEO, ForeSee
- "Avoiding the Paid Social Marketing Trap By Activating Owned & Earned Media"
Rob Kischuk, founder, Badgy
- "Using Infographics as a PR Strategy"
Brian Wallace, president, NowSourcing; freelance writer, Mashable and Business Insider
- "A Fireside Chat with GigaOM: PR for the Disruption of Media"
Allison Parker, director of corporate communications, GigaOM
- "Walking the Walk: Managing Communications for Senior Executives"
Judy DeRango Wicks, APR, vice president, communications, Fiserv
- "Today's Media Environment and Moving Across It: A Fireside Chat with Bloomberg's Jason Kelly"
Jason Kelly, Bloomberg private equity reporter
Mike Neumeier, APR, principal, Arketi Group
The #techprsa tweet chat about the latest technology public relations tactics & strategies featured keynoter Larry Freed of ForeSee (@larryfreed), Mike Neumeier of Arketi Group (@neume), Brian Wallace of NowSourcing (@nowsourcing), Technology Section liaison Ric Pratte of Meltwater Group’s Agency Partner Program (@ricpratte), Donetta Allen of Hunter PR (@donettaallen) and PRSA’s Senior Marketing Director Nicole Zerillo (@nzerillo).
Download the transcript of #techprsa tweet chat.
Judy DeRango Wicks