Our Conference Hotel —
the San Diego Marriott Hotel & Marina
ROOMS STILL AVAILABLE
To meet demand, PRSA has added additional discounted rooms that are available until the rooms at the discounted rate are sold out.
Experience the best of idyllic San Diego at the Marriott Hotel & Marina, our official Conference hotel, where you’ll network with friends and colleagues — and be in the center of the action.
Rooms are are still available! If you have not yet booked your hotel reservation, do so now before discounted rooms sell out.
• Sign up now and receive our special hotel rate (while rooms remain available):
$236 + tax for city view single/double and $256 + tax for bay view single/double.
• PRSA and the San Diego Marriott Hotel & Marina are offering a limited quantity of rooms at the 2009 government per diem rate. (Eligible registrants must provide government issued identification.)
Enjoy spectacular views in the heart of America’s Finest City.
• Delight in the gentle Mediterranean climate, pristine beaches, the breathtaking seaside view from the hotel’s 25-story towers and the freeform pool among palm trees and bird-of-paradise blossoms.
• Explore the vibrant city — the Gaslamp Quarter shops and restaurants are just steps from the lobby doors.
• Visit must-see tourist attractions, including the famous San Diego Zoo, Mission Bay Aquatic Park and SeaWorld.
• Relax at the hotel’s beautiful marina, where you can rent personal watercraft and powerboats.
Fly Delta and Save
Book your flight to San Diego on Delta Air Lines and receive 5-10 percent off the eligible published airfare.
Make your reservation online and skip the service fee. (Note: You must click on the link "reservation online" to receive the discount. Discount will be applied when a flight is selected. If you go directly to www.delta.com you will not be able to access the discount.)
You can also book your flight by phone. Call Delta’s Association Desk between 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EDT (Monday – Friday) at (800) 455-2720. Use reference number DP34 when making your reservation. (Note: A service fee applies when you book by phone.)