The Call for Presentations for the PRSA 2015 International Conference will be available until 11:59 p.m. EST on Feb. 23, 2015.
Take the first step to the Conference podium by reviewing our presentation guidelines. You can also refer to the 2014 Conference program for examples of the types of presentations we seek.
Your presentation should demonstrate:
- Results-oriented best practices, which may have evolved as the result of a strategic shift or nimble tactical adjustment.
- Strategies and value propositions with measurable outcomes.
- Solutions for organizational challenges, such as trust and reputation protection, staff development, internal communications, corporate social responsibility and social media integration.
- Key drivers of critical business functions, such as crisis communications, sales generation, customer relations, issues management, stakeholder engagement and research, legislative compliance, media relations, and shifts in behavior and perception.
- Organizational positioning, including integrated marketing communications, brand identity and risk management.
- Core career competencies, such as ethics, leadership, collaboration, networking and influence.
Instructions for Preparing Your Proposal
Completed proposals should be submitted no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, Feb. 23. Applicants will be notified of final selections by email in April. Please note the following:
- Download the CFP Preparation Guide to view step-by-step guidelines for submitting your proposal. Questions about tracks or entry guidelines? Check out our FAQ.
- Presentations must be detailed, thoughtful and able to provide attendees with knowledge and tools they can implement in their practice.
- Case studies should provide details, perspective and analysis by explaining insights behind the numbers.
- Provide complete contact details for a minimum of three references. Failure to provide valid references may result in your speaker proposal being disqualified.
- Refrain from any content that could be considered a “sales pitch.”
- Speakers selected for the International Conference will be required to submit additional details at a later date. You must confirm and identify panelists, if any, in your proposal.
- If you have limited time, you can return to this CFP submission page at a later date, prior to the deadline, to complete the process.
- Be sure to click the “submit” button once you complete your proposal. Please note, once you submit a proposal, you will not be able to make changes to it.
- PRSA does not reimburse presenters for out-of-pocket expenses, such as hotels, food, airfare or transfers, nor provides speaker stipends.