For an abbreviated overview of the Conference, click here.
DO NOT USE Social Commerce and the Role of Today’s Communicator
Aligning Your Organization Around a “Social Core” to Maximize Business Performance
Note: Prior registration required.
Presented by The W2O Center for Social Commerce, S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications, Syracuse University
Does social commerce really change everything? How do you invest properly in the underpinnings of a truly social enterprise — media, technology, marketing, communications — in order to achieve sustained performance?
In this session, you’ll learn how to construct a framework for positioning social commerce as a competitive advantage, as well as leverage all of the elements so that they align with your company’s overall business objectives. You’ll also learn how to:
- Integrate social technology and media as part an overall social commerce strategy.
- Apply lessons learned from case studies that demonstrate the supportive relationship between and among all elements of social commerce.
- Identify tactics that attract customers, develop relationships and leverage positive influence to grow the bottom line.
- Utilize analytics to uncover conversations and influencers that are impacting your brand and business.
- Establish specific management practices that can be utilized in corporate decision-making.