Ragan Communications Content Summit for PR, Social Media and Marketing Professionals
NASCAR Hall of Fame
Ready. Set. Go!
Shift your content into high gear at Ragan Communications’ and PRSA’s Content Summit for PR, Social Media and Marketing Professionals at the NASCAR Hall of Fame in Charlotte, N.C., May 12–14. Our team of 11 experts will hit the pavement running, sharing practical tips and strategies that will have your content zooming past the competition.
You’ll head back to your office with the know-how to:
- Convince execs that brand journalism is more than just the flashy new trend — it’s a way to make your content come to life.
- Make visuals an integral part of your content & understand what visuals your audience reacts to.
- Create the perfect, eye-catching headline with the help of five easy rules.
- Boost your organization’s bottom line by tying your content strategy directly to your organizational goals.
- Combat severe attention deficit in your audience with content that easily cuts through the clutter.
- Revolutionize your in-house editorial content production by creating a newsroom within your organization.
Learning how to create content that is consistently valuable is only a two-day conference away. Register now to join us and ensure that you (and your content!) won’t be left at the starting block.
- Michael Aaron Bepko, Whole Foods Market
- Leigh Blaylock, Red Hat
- Michael Brito, WCG
- Ashley Callahan, The Coca-Cola Company
- Carlos Dominguez, Cisco
- Brett Jewkes, NASCAR
- Andrew Lennie, WGN-TV
- Ron Petrovich, Mayo Clinic
- Mark Ragan, Ragan Communications
- Matthew Royse, Forsythe Tech
- Jim Ylisela, Duff Media Partners, Inc.
Can’t attend the event? You can still register for our live video webcast of the event's most popular sessions.