“Elevate, Integrate, Innovate: Reach Your Peak in Travel and Tourism Communications”
May 25–28, 2010, Aspen, Colo.
In a quickly changing market and new media landscape, Travel & Tourism PR professionals must continuously update their tools and strategies to stay ahead. The 2010 Travel & Tourism Conference addresses these challenges with insight from national media and public relations professionals. This conference is designed to help practitioners understand the leading market trends and bring back tools that can be immediately applied to the marketplace.
Join your colleagues at the premier Travel & Tourism event and:
- Learn how other industry executives are achieving more with less.
- Discover cutting-edge tactics from key media and professional development experts.
- Stay ahead of the competition with the latest social media applications.
Learn more about the Travel and Tourism Conference:
- Program Handouts from previous conferences.
- Sponsorship Become a conference exhibitor and generate new business opportunities. For more information, contact Malia Moore.
- Accommodations First-come, first-serve discounted room rates at The St. Regis Aspen Resort for $179 per night through April 9, 2010. To take advantage of this limited time offer, call the hotel at (888) 454-9005 or register online.
Register now! Full details will be announced shortly.