Add to your success in the fast-paced travel and hospitality industry at the PRSA 2013 Travel and Tourism Conference. Designed to help you navigate the industry's unique opportunities and challenges, this conference features insight from leading practitioners, media and thought leaders that can immediately be applied to the marketplace.
Reasons Why You Should Attend the PRSA 2013 Travel and Tourism Conference:
- Increase the value of your current programs with the latest, cost-cutting strategies.
- Discover which innovative tools you need now, and which can wait for the future.
- Receive research on current industry trends and what's on the horizon.
- Hear game-changing presentations on topics ranging from the best approach to responding to crises online to mobilizing brand advocate consumers.
- Connect with leading practitioners, media and thought leaders on the issues that matter most during industry roundtables.
- Update your social media plan with strategies to help you connect with your target audience and best position your professional services.
- Take in a 360 degree view of the current state of the industry by networking with a large cross-section of communications colleagues, including agency public relations practitioners, media and communicators for travel, and hospitality organizations.