PRSA Blogs and Podcasts
Join the public relations conversation and get connected with expert insight on PRSA's blogs and podcasts:
- PRSAY is a forum for PRSA members and other public relations professionals to engage in a dialogue with PRSA leaders, exchange viewpoints, and share perspectives on issues of concern to the Society and the public relations industry as a whole.
- ComPRehension was developed to create a dialogue between PRSA Professional Development and members. ComPRehension features guest bloggers from many areas within the industry, and includes professionals who lead PRSA online webinars and in person seminars. ComPRehension also provides coverage of the PRSA Conferences and information about the Accredited in Public Relations (APR) program. (Submission Guidelines)
- Public Relations Defined is an initiative to modernize the definition of public relations. Through an open and collaborative effort, PRSA and its industry partners are providing a platform for public relations, marketing and communications professionals to add their voice to a new definition of public relations.
- PRSA Diversity Today is a multimedia site that reinforces and delves deep into the moral and business value of diversity in today’s ever-changing business and society. Organized by PRSA Diversity Committee, this site explores the many facets of diversity in America as they apply to communicators and will feature in-depth and frank discussions.
- PRSA Voices of Public Relations podcasts interview the thought leaders speaking at PRSA Conferences as welll as the communications professionals who create and manage award winning public relations programs.
A listing of PRSA Section, Chapter and District Blogs can be found in the PRSA Newsroom.