PR Measurement Insights: Ask Doc Rock
David Rockland, Ph.D., a leading public relations measurement expert, writes a regular column on measurement insight and advice for PRSA’s monthly magazine, Public Relations Tactics. Rockland is partner/CEO and managing director for the research and change communications businesses at Ketchum.
Below is a compendium of those columns.
- “Introducing the ‘Ask Doc Rock’ Column: Answers to Your Measurement Questions,” January 2012
- “What You and Your Clients Need to Know About AVEs,” February 2012
- “Make It Count: What Are Valid Metrics?” March 2012
- “From Barcelona to Hong Kong: Moving Toward Measurement Standards,” April 2012
- "Analyze This: The Latest Developments in PR Measurement," May 2012
- "Setting Standards: Measurement Qualifications for PR Pros," June 2012
- "Dispatch from Dublin: The European Measurement Summit, Part One," July 2012
- "Updating the Framework: The European Summit on Measurement, Part Two," August 2012
- "Demonstrate Your Value," September 2012