1. Gather like-minded volunteers to manage content.
2. Ensure that you have access to the technical expertise needed to build your site and online network.
3. Recruit writers, artists and bloggers to generate original material.
4. Link social media sites to minimize workflow and maximize social presence.
5. Define protocol, such as comment moderation, before launching.
6. Set an ethical example by being accountable, transparent and responsive.
THIS IS THE FULL TEXT
Broaden your skill set with access to an extensive library of live and on-demand professional development webinars — one of PRSA's premier member benefits.