Benefits to Employers
Invest in your employees’ PRSA membership and reap big benefits with:
Award-Winning Insight, Online Resources and News Monitoring
Advocacy Initiatives to Strengthen Your Business
- Code of Ethics that offers values, principles and practice guidelines that define professionalism and success.
- Members-only database of award-winning case studies, articles and research.
- A strategic vision of the perceptions of the value and role of public relations in every organization with The Business Case for Public Relations™.
Free and Discounted Professional Development
- Free live and on-demand webinars on topics ranging from public relations measurement to reputation building to tips on increasing visibility and SEO.
- Preferred pricing on seminars, webinars, teleseminars, boot camps and conferences, on topics from social media to crisis communications.
- Fundamental knowledge of communications theory and its application, research, strategic planning, implementation and evaluation through PRSA’s Accredited in Public Relations (APR) credential.
Brand Recognition for Your Company
- Recognition for the excellence of your company and talent through the profession’s most prestigious awards programs, including Silver Anvil.
- Employees can highlight your brand’s reputation and competitive intelligence through volunteer leadership at the National level, or through their local Chapter or Professional Interest Section.
- Grow your business and services through local Chapter networking events and speaking opportunities where your employees represent your brand.
- Business development opportunities with the Find-A-Firm Directory.
Your employees are your greatest asset. PRSA membership helps them perform at their best, so that your organization can realize its full potential. Complete our online application today, or consider a group membership.