Category: Media Relations
If you coach or train spokespersons, executives and managers for media interviews, presentations, or testimony, this program will provide some useful new tools, techniques and insights. Jim Lukaszewski, one of America’s most experienced executive coaches and trainers of coaches, will share the in-depth scripting and content development process that controls interviews and audiences. He will walk participants through the structure, technique and substance of his approach to content-driven media/spokesperson coaching.
You will learn about:
• Attracting executives and bosses to media training.
• Avoiding the training pitfalls that put off executives and leaders.
• Coaching techniques that energize and focus spokespeople.
• Designing powerful, memorable answers.
• Coaching for content (content preparation determines style) and calmness.
• Using positive language – the crucial interview control strategy.
• Converting data, factoids and anecdotes into powerful stories.
The program template is very practical: developing answer content, setting ground rules and identifying crucial questions. Each participant receives a substantial handout.
Lukaszewski is among the most widely known crisis public relations practitioners and senior executive coaches in North America. His PRSA and IABC webinars, teleconferences and in-person programs have been attended by thousands of practitioners over the last 25 years. Corporate Legal Times lists him as one of the top 28 crisis consultants.
Participants earn 1.0 APR Maintenance Credits for a webinar. For more information on Accreditation maintenance, visit www.prsa.org/Learning/Accreditation.
Broaden your skill set with access to an extensive library of live and on-demand professional development webinars — one of PRSA's premier member benefits.