Modern communications campaigns must be synchronized across multiple platforms to achieve the best possible results. Today’s communicator must be able to identify potential areas of integration, coordinate cross-channel strategies and adjust tactics frequently throughout the course of the project. In order to do this, you need a strong understanding of behavior, a mastery of integration techniques and the ability to incorporate them into your daily communications practice.
In this workshop, you will gain an understanding of the basic components of an integrated communications campaign (ICC) plus key tools and techniques for achieving results through integration. During the course of 2 days, you’ll learn:
· Practical ways to identify the behaviors of your target audience, including how to use personas.
· The rules of content acquisition behavior and how to apply them to achieve greater results.
· How to identify integration opportunities at any stage of a campaign.
· Common ways to synchronize your traditional outreach tasks with content marketing and social media for greater results.
· Typical cross-channel strategies based on industries and media.
· Linked tactics that boost any communications campaign.
In addition, you will leave with a customized ICC Toolkit you can begin using right away. This course is highly interactive, combining instruction with team-based assignments. It is best suited for 2–5 year communications professionals.
Bonnie Harris, owner, Wax Marketing; adjunct professor, Reed College of Media, West Virginia University
Harris has designed and implemented IMC strategies for clients across the United States, including National Geographic and Yale University. Prior to founding her IMC practice in 2002, she worked in marketing and management in the technology industry for 15 years. She received her Master's degree from the IMC program at West Virginia University in December of 2007.
Participants earn 4.0 APR Maintenance Credits for a two-day course. For more information on Accreditation maintenance, visit www.prsa.org/Learning/Accreditation.
Broaden your skill set with access to an extensive library of live and on-demand professional development webinars — one of PRSA's premier member benefits.