Category: Media Relations
Here’s a well-kept secret: Journalists are people too! They want visually engaging, multimedia and social-friendly content. Also, journalists are consummate storytellers — and there’s nothing storytellers love more than a good story.
This webinar will cover tactics for creating and sharing highly branded, engaging and transferable media-facing assets. You’ll learn:
· The value of visual storytelling tactics and how to incorporate them into your media relations practices.
· How the shift to digital has transformed how journalists research story ideas, and what this shift means for PR professionals.
· How to create and share branded, media-friendly assets.
· Tactics for keeping your branding consistent, and elevating your brand in releases and beyond.
· How to maximize your media-facing assets for social media, email and mobile.
Malayna Evans, Ph.D., managing partner, PWR New Media
Evans has worked in the digital communications field for more than 10 years, and has focused primarily on the execution of media-facing digital assets, such as multimedia news releases. She works with clients ranging from associations to CPG firms to some of the country's largest and most innovative public relations firms. She earned her master’s degrees at the University of Illinois at Chicago and the University of Chicago, and has a Ph.D. from the University of Chicago.
Participants earn 1.0 APR Maintenance Credit for a webinar. Learn more about Accreditation maintenance.
Broaden your skill set with access to an extensive library of live and on-demand professional development webinars — one of PRSA's premier member benefits.