Conferences: Public Relations Training
Sept. 26–27, 2016
| San Francisco, Calif.
Join your colleagues in higher education communications for a new Counselors to Higher Education (CHE) event, taking place on the West Coast this September!
Oct. 23–25, 2016
| Indianapolis, Ind.
International Conference offers practical insight and networking for public relations professionals of all career levels, sectors, work environments and industries. Demonstrating value with actionable best practices is what drives the PRSA community and is the focus of this annual event.
Presented by PRSA and Ragan Communications
Dec. 5–6, 2016
| New York, N.Y.
Newest advances in PR measurement, media relations, PR storytelling, using potent new data for branding — and more — from global PR thought leaders.
Pre-Conference Workshops: Dec. 5
Main Conference: Dec. 6
- Mine new PR data to analyze the five critical elements of your brand
- Unravel the mysteries of PR research with a powerful survey instrument
- How to create purposeful PR content that just might “go viral”
- Write tight, compelling PR copy reporters can just grab and go with
- Build a system to tightly connect PR reps with reporters on social media
No public relations training matches your search criteria. Try searching all training.