Find public relations and communications training courses organized by category on the PRSA public relations training calendar. Topics such as crisis communications strategy, digital media, public relations writing, branding strategies, community relations and employee communications are presented in a variety of formats.
In-Person Public Relations Training Seminars and Boot Camps
One- and two-day training courses teach you through hands-on exercises and help you fine-tune your abilities
Offered nationwide throughout the year, PRSA in-person public relations and communications seminars and boot camps provide in-depth study of current topics, including:
Register for PRSA's in-person public relations courses today and be prepared to:
- Tap the minds of industry thought leaders.
- Exchange knowledge with your peers.
- Learn strategic thinking and practical approaches.
Online Public Relations Training Webinars
Online training courses of 60- to 90-minutes delivered by public relations and communications industry experts.
All you need is a computer to access learning on a wide range of topics including:
Register for PRSA's live online public relations training webinars and:
- Participate in a Question & Answer period when you can ask specific questions and get immediate answers.
- Discover creative approaches to problem solving.
- Deliver improved results to your management and clients.
Join PRSA for free access to online public relations training webinars.
On-Demand Public Relations Webinars
Recordings of recent PRSA online public relations and communications webinars.
On-demand online training webinars offer you programming provides you with convenient learning access to a variety of topics.
On-Demand Webinars are great for team learning or Chapter events, and are free to PRSA members.
- Registration is per site, with unlimited participants per site.
- Use a speakerphone for multiple attendees.
- Many include handouts that may be copied for each attendee.