The launch of the PRSA MBA pilot program and MBA-level strategic communications course has attracted interest within the business, media and academic communities.
The course and program has generated dozens of news stories in business, education and industry trade media. Below are links to just some of the news stories on the program.
- U.S. News & World Report, “5 Schools Start New MBA Course To Enhance Public Relations”
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek, “MBA Public Relations Courses Set to Begin”
- Associated Press, “Business schools offering public relations tips to students”
- PRWeek, “PRSA teams with business schools for MBA initiative”
- PRSA, "PRSA Announces National Rollout of MBA-Level Strategic Communications Course; Names Three Launch Schools, Issues Call-to-Action to B-Schools"
- Associated Press, "PR group has college MBA course in NY, Ohio, Minn."
- Bulldog Reporter, "PRSA Announces National Rollout of MBA-Level Strategic Communications Course"
- The Public Relations Strategist, "Developing a New Generation of PR-Savvy Business Leaders"