WKNO - Job Posting
Position Title: Promotions Manager
Division: Development & Communications
Department: Director of Development & Communications
Purpose of Position: This position has primary responsibility for WKNO-TV institutional image and to be responsible for developing and implementing a communications plan managing the branding message, promotions, advertising, public relations and community engagement internally and externally.
· Work with station management to define and maintain station brand.
· Serve as station Spokesperson.
· Create plans for promoting television program schedule including developing targeted promotion for specific campaigns.
· Serve as station contact for communication materials for national programs distributed by WKNO-TV.
· Maintain digital media including Web and Social Media.
· Develop advertising buys.
· Serve as station contact for viewers and prepare monthly viewer report
Minimum Job Specifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Broadcasting, Marketing or other related field with three year work experience.
· Two years experience with Social Media and Graphic Design preferred.
· Excellent writing, interpersonal and computer skills required.
· Ability to respond to adjusting priorities and work well under pressure.
· Occasional night and weekend work may be required.
· At times may have to lift up to 30 pounds.
Apply in writing to: Deb Smith (email@example.com)
WKNO Executive Assistant
7151 Cherry Farms Road
Cordova, TN 38016
Job is open until filled - EEO – No phone calls please
The contents of this Web page were not subject to the approval of PRSA National and may not reflect the opinion of PRSA National staff, its Board of Directors or its members.