Your job listing can be posted here! Posting is simple. It's $100 for a 90-day posting. Please contact chapter coordinator Jamie Coggins (email@example.com) for more information.
Morris Marketing Group
Marketing Communications Specialist – MarCom Specialist
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for creating and facilitating marketing communications and sales materials for a wide variety of clients, mediums, audiences, and goals.
The Marketing Communications Specialist should be a team player and a creative thinker with a penchant for using correct grammar and a keen eye for details. A student or practitioner of public relations and skilled writer, the Marketing Communications Specialist should also have interests and/or work experience in graphic design, media relations, traditional and social media, community relations, sales strategy, nonprofits, fundraising, and business operations.
· > 1-3 years of experience in public relations, communications, or marketing
· > Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word, MS Excel, and
· > Knowledge of and interest in Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite– Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Lightroom
· > Proficiency and interest in all social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube…
· > Wordpress knowledge
· > Interest in visual arts, photography, and videography
· > Excellent Proofreader
· > Creative and news writing abilities and interests
· > Working knowledge of Associated Press Style
· > Friendly and positive attitude
· > Professional appearance and attitude
Candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org
Morris Marketing Group principles Valerie Morris and Patrick Collins pride themselves on providing senior level, high touch and intuitive marketing communications support to every client whether they are a small business, government agency, or large corporation.
Morris Marketing Group provides communications, marketing, public relations, special event, strategic planning, and social media services to a diverse client list throughout the Southeast region.
Morris Marketing Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For more information visit: www.vmorrismarketing.com
JOB OPENING: Director of Client and Creative Services
Providing outstanding service and creative solutions to our clients is a vital part of our success. That’s why Running Pony is looking for someone to lead our Client Services team, and work hand-in-hand with our Creative team, to dazzle and delight clients.
What do you need to be considered for this position? 7+ years of relevant experience is preferred. Beyond that, be a detail-oriented team player and a massive multi-tasker with a passion to do the impossible.
In this position, you’ll supervise the Client Services team as they work with existing clients, and as they seek to develop new clients, new opportunities, and new projects. And you’ll serve as a “bridge” between our Client Services and Creative teams, making sure projects are handled efficiently, effectively and cooperatively.
You’ll also work directly with a select group of clients of your own. You’ll make them look like heroes to their bosses and be their hero for the amazing work you deliver.
What can Running Pony offer you besides a paycheck? Imagine a place where people actually like each other. I know, right? Our business is fast-paced, but it all works because Running Pony is a good place to be. We care about each other, and the whole family analogy is more than an act. We are known for our work, but one of the things we’re most proud of is that we genuinely like what we do and the people we do it with. Plus, we’re committed to spending time making our community a better place to live.
Please have: Experience as a supervisor or team leader in an account service, sales, or creative department and a proven ability to learn complicated processes outside your area of expertise.
Know This Too And We’d Definitely Like To Talk: A background in video production or advertising/p.r. is preferred…a proven track record of building successful professional relationships is even better.
What Do You Get?: This is a full-time salaried gig, with benefits including health insurance coverage for you and all your dependents-we pay 100% of all your premiums, disability insurance, and 401K with employer match.
We Make Ideas Move: See what you’re getting into here: runningpony.com
How to Apply: RUSH your resume, references, and salary history to email@example.com.
Thanks in advance for your interest in Running Pony. We’re honored. If we like what we see, we’ll set up an interview. But we’ll let you know either way. No phone calls please. EOE M/F
Public Relations Coordinator
Under the general supervision of the Vice President of Corporate Communication and Marketing, the Public Relations Coordinator coordinates various communications and public relations plans, programs and projects; conducts media relations; and provides assistance to Vice President of Corporate Communication and Marketing and other team members to build national and regional awareness of EdR among the general public and key stakeholder groups. Performs other related duties as assigned or directed to meet the goals and objectives of the department.
· Assists the Vice President of Corporate Communication and Marketing with the development and implementation of comprehensive, strategic public relations plans for EdR and its various communities, services, programs and events.
· Creates media and communications materials such as news releases, news advisories, fact sheets, talking points, speaking points, press kits, presentations, website content, etc.
· Assists Vice President of Corporate Communication and Marketing with crisis communications as necessary. Is on call 24/7 for journalists and crisis situations.
· Conducts media relations for assigned communities, services, programs and events to support overall organizational and departmental objectives; works with the news media both proactively and reactively.
· Assists in preparing EdR leadership and team members for news media interviews and conducting media training when necessary.
· Writes copy, news releases, speeches, scripts, and marketing communications materials at the request of the Vice President of Corporate Communication and Marketing; assists with presentations, editing and proofreading upon request. Interviews people and writes articles for various uses.
· Works with other team members such as digital communications and events to support PR goals and assigned clients.
· Conducts or assists in conducting market and primary research to aid in forming strategic plans and in evaluating results of PR tactics. Regularly evaluates the effectiveness of PR and marketing plans, strategies and tactics and reports on status of plans and results of work, including monitoring news media coverage, preparing reports and assisting in maintaining clip files.
· Stays apprised of situations in assigned areas/programs, ensuring branding and public relations efforts are conducted accurately, timely, within budget parameters and in a way that supports operational goals.
· Works closely with other EdR departments and outside vendors as necessary to ensure all programs and projects are successful, accurate and timely.
· Performs additional duties at the request of the Vice President of Corporate Communication and Marketing.
Strong newswriting, editing and proofreading skills necessary. Strong knowledge of Associated Press style required. Powerpoint expertise is a plus. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Strong critical thinking skills necessary. Strategic planning skills necessary.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Ability to write news stories, feature articles and general copy. Ability to take photographs suitable for publication and reproduction using 35mm camera equipment. Ability to work with little supervision. Ability to communicate well on both oral and written levels. Understands how to maintain good relations with coworkers, journalists, university partners, vendors, community leadership, etc. Ability to use personal computer with Microsoft Office suite and 35mm camera.
Ability to calculate basic figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Ability to calculate advertising equivalency of news stories.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The job may involve some travel.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job in a professional atmosphere. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Education and Experience
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Link to apply: https://edr-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&id=23&jobid=533&company_id=16843&version=1&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=992398&level=levelid1&levelid1=36343&startflag=2
The contents of this Web page were not subject to the approval of PRSA National and may not reflect the opinion of PRSA National staff, its Board of Directors or its members.
Broaden your skill set with access to an extensive library of live and on-demand professional development webinars — one of PRSA's premier member benefits.