Graphic Designer – Part-Time
About the Job
The Graphic Designer will design marketing pieces – both electronic as well as printed media. This position also helps to launch email campaigns via Constant Contact. The Designer will use Office for Mac, Creative Suite 6 Design and Web Premium (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Acrobat X Pro) and use HTML coding.
The position is fast-paced and the Graphic Designer can expect to work on numerous projects at one time.
CMG promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Job Description: Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer Job Purpose: Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
Graphic Designer Job Duties:
Skills/Qualifications: Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision
Senior Account Executive – Full Time
Memphis-based PR agency seeks strategic, driven and creative senior account executive. The Carter Malone Group, LLC (CMG) serves major healthcare, education and municipal clients, and has a unique agency culture.
Candidate will be part of a cohesive and creative account team and will have frequent opportunity for client and agency leadership. Work will include media relations; writing; account organization and management in conjunction with team; PR strategy and planning; industry research; and social media analysis and recommendations.
Candidate will assist in the development and execution of client PR plans, will have exposure to editorial and crisis communications training and is encouraged to bring new ideas to the agency and its clients.
Candidate will have supervisory roles on account teams, overseeing associate account executives and interns.
The requirements to be an SAE at CMG are:
§ Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism or a related field from a four-year accredited college or university
§ Minimum of five years PR experience and social media expertise required
§ Past management experience, agency experience and public relations background in healthcare, education and government is preferred
§ Candidate should be well-versed in AP style and familiar with PR measurement and research tools, including Cision
Administrative Assistant - Fulltime
Reports to: President/CEO – The Carter Malone Group
Status: Full-time, regular employee
Under the direction of the President/CEO, Administrative Assistant is responsible for timely, proper and accurate processing of company information and communications within prescribed company controls and security, while maintaining company confidentiality. Answers inquiries and obtains information for general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties. Assists the staff with the daily operation and management of administrative activities.
Essential Job Functions
Position Requirements & Qualifications
· Requires a high school diploma; at least 1 year of administrative office experience or other related job experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
· Knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, internet and office equipment.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Positive attitude.
· Ability to work with little supervision.
Environmental Conditions & Physical Demands
· The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions typical of such places as offices, meeting and training rooms; use of safe work practices with office equipment, avoidance of trips and falls and observance of fire regulations.
· The work environment will require walking, standing, bending and carrying of items weighing 5-15 lbs. Also, the employee must have manual dexterity, visual and auditory acuity.
· Some repetitive motion is involved.
WKNO - Job Posting
Position Title: Promotions Manager
Division: Development & Communications
Department: Director of Development & Communications
Purpose of Position: This position has primary responsibility for WKNO-TV institutional image and to be responsible for developing and implementing a communications plan managing the branding message, promotions, advertising, public relations and community engagement internally and externally.
· Work with station management to define and maintain station brand.
· Serve as station Spokesperson.
· Create plans for promoting television program schedule including developing targeted promotion for specific campaigns.
· Serve as station contact for communication materials for national programs distributed by WKNO-TV.
· Maintain digital media including Web and Social Media.
· Develop advertising buys.
· Serve as station contact for viewers and prepare monthly viewer report
Minimum Job Specifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Broadcasting, Marketing or other related field with three year work experience.
· Two years experience with Social Media and Graphic Design preferred.
· Excellent writing, interpersonal and computer skills required.
· Ability to respond to adjusting priorities and work well under pressure.
· Occasional night and weekend work may be required.
· At times may have to lift up to 30 pounds.
Apply in writing to: Deb Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
WKNO Executive Assistant
7151 Cherry Farms Road
Cordova, TN 38016
Job is open until filled - EEO – No phone calls please
The contents of this Web page were not subject to the approval of PRSA National and may not reflect the opinion of PRSA National staff, its Board of Directors or its members.
Broaden your skill set with access to an extensive library of live and on-demand professional development webinars — one of PRSA's premier member benefits.