PRSA Chicago is the fourth largest chapter in the country. The chapter was founded in 1948 to provide professionals with programs and activities designed to meet their needs for professional development and networking.
Today, it’s almost 500 members represent a cross-section of industries, with a diverse mix of:
• Fortune 100 corporations,
• public relations agencies,
• associations and
• non-profit organizations.
The goal of PRSA Chicago is to
• advance the profession of public relations,
• promote high professional and ethical standards and
• build the reputation of the profession in the Chicago area.
PRSA Chicago offers ten different committees for members to join, each providing constant ideas, tactics and insight on how the organization can provide maximum benefit. The chapter caters to professionals at all career stages through such programs as the Young Professionals Network and Senior Leaders.
In addition to these member involvement initiatives, PRSA Chicago hosts a wide array of events, including
• membership breakfasts,
• educational seminars and
• monthly luncheons featuring Chicago’s PR industry experts.
For more information about PRSA Chicago, please visit our website.
The contents of this Web page were not subject to the approval of PRSA National and may not reflect the opinion of PRSA National staff, its Board of Directors or its members.