More Than 100 U.S.-Based Chapters
Become a visibly engaged member of your local public relations community while developing new contacts and increasing your knowledge. Join your local PRSA Chapter and:
- Expand your circle of colleagues and contacts.
- Network at local meetings, luncheons, receptions and programs.
- Exchange knowledge with local experts.
- Earn recognition through industry awards.
- Step into leadership roles.
- Advocate for the profession.
- Learn about business development and job opportunities in your community.
How to Join a Chapter
PRSA’s more than 100 Chapters are organized into 10 Districts. Districts are important elements in Chapter success and provide a vital link between the local and national organizations. PRSA’s Districts support Chapters and their members by:
- Offering professional and leadership development at a regional and local level that complement national programs. These can include leadership training and other programs that help improve organizational effectiveness.
- Cultivating outstanding representatives at the District level who can contribute to the broader community of PRSA. This can include involvement with national committees and initiatives or election to national leadership, thereby strengthening PRSA overall and ensuring a sound and geographically diverse governance structure.
* indicates that only part of the state belongs to the district.