Association / Nonprofit Section Programming
The Association/Nonprofit Section offers a wide spectrum of programs focused on best PR practices and professional solutions. Keep up-to-date with ourCalendar of Events.
- In-Person Training: Thesein person seminars address the issues that matter most, and provide networking opportunities for like-minded PR professionals.
- Online Training: Leading experts helm these60–90 minute programs on public relations topics of note. Registered participants are encouraged to interact with the speaker and ask questions.
- On-Demand Webinars: Can't make the session? Online training on-demand provides access to training programs at your convenience.
- Brown Bag Conference Calls Group dialogue led by industry experts on current topics and trends.
- Archived Seminar Presentations Missed an event? No problem. Presentations are now available for Section members. Access seminar content at your own convenience.
- International Conference The premier event for public relations professionals, our annual conference offers more than 80 sessions with leading practitioners, including programming and networking specific to our Section.