CHE Section Learning
The Counselors to Higher Education (CHE) Section offers a wide spectrum of programs focused on best PR practices and professional solutions. Keep up-to-date with our Calendar of Events.
- Section members connect, share and learn together during the annual CHE Senior Summit. The 2013 CHE Senior Summit was on be April 17–19, 2013 in Washington, D.C.
- Presentations from previous Senior Summits are available to Counselors to Higher Education section members. Sign into MyPRSA to download these hand-outs and slides.
- In-Person Training: These in person seminars address the issues that matter most, and provide networking opportunities for like-minded PR professionals.
- Online Training: Leading experts helm these 60–90 minute programs on public relations topics of note. Registered participants are encouraged to interact with the speaker and ask questions.
- On-Demand Webinars: Can't make the session? Online training on-demand provides access to training programs at your convenience.
- Brown Bag Conference Calls Group dialogue led by industry experts on current topics and trends.
- International Conference The premier event for public relations professionals, our annual conference offers more than 80 sessions with leading practitioners, including programming and networking specific to our Section.