Corporate Communications Section Resources
Sharpen your skills with resources developed specifically for and by corporate communications practitioners. Leverage our newsletters, social networking opportunities and other tools created to dive deep into strategy and enhance career development at all levels. For more information or to submit an article for our newsletter, please send an email to Section Chair Steve Zenofsky, APR.
- Enhance your knowledge in social media in the B2B environment. Listen to the PRSA Corporate Communications Section “brown bag” where we discussed how social media is a plus for business-to-business reporting.
- Section Brown Bag Teleseminar Podcast "Tips for Creating a Solid Corporate Social Media Policy" Recorded May 7, 2010. Audio podcast now available for Section members!
- Brown Bag Teleconference On-Demand "The BP Gulf Oil Spill – What Would You Have Done Differently?" Recorded Fri., Sept. 24. Replay is free for Section members.
- Teleseminars and Webinars Created to keep career professionals up-to-date on need-to-know tactics and trends, ourteleseminars and webinars are available on-demand and are great for team learning.
- Podcasts: Listen to in-depth analyses by expert practitioners specializing in corporate communications.
- Exclusive Case Studies and Articles: Give your research an edge with supporting data from members-only intelligence.
- Newsletter: Tap into insight about the latest trends and Section news.
- Tip Sheets: Take your management abilities to the next level with these proven tips.
- PRSA Jobcenter: Check out our comprehensive and up-to-date job listings, career articles, salary surveys and mentorship program.
- Online Discussion Forum: Connect with Corporate Communications members in the Section’s online discussion forum, and discover an active online community where members post questions, share knowledge or seek advice from other corporate communications professionals..
- Members-only Directory: Discover new contacts with the Corporate Section Member Directory.
- Social Media: Put a face to a name with our Corporate Communications Facebook and LinkedIn groups.
- comPRehension Blog: Catch up with Section pros as they blog about the latest trends and issues.