Corporate Communications Section Programming
The Corporate Communications Section offers a wide spectrum of programs focused on best PR practices and professional solutions. Keep up-to-date with our Calendar of Events.
- In Person Training Seminars: These live programs address the issues that matter most, and provide networking opportunities for like-minded PR professionals.
- Online Teleseminars/Webinars: Leading experts helm these 60–90 minute programs on public relations topics of note. Registered participants are encouraged to interact with the speaker and ask questions.
- Can’t make the session? Our On-Demand Play-Back feature provides access to the program at your convenience.
- Brown Bag Conference Calls: Group dialogue led by industry experts on current topics and trends. Previous Corporate Communications Brown Bags available to Section members include:
- International Conference: The premier event for public relations professionals, our annual conference offers more than 80 sessions with leading practitioners, including programming and networking specific to our Section.