Counselors Academy Resources
Grow your business with the help of our resources.
Counselors Academy articles, books and newsletters are created by senior practitioners to provide tips, tools and tactics to perpetuate your success. If you would like to contribute an article, please contact Sections staff.
From the Desk of Counselors Academy
Counselors Academy members have free access to Counsel monographs.
PR News Article Reprints — CA Authors
- “The Mighty Have Fallen? Recession-proof Agency-Client Relations,” PR News, February 16, 2009.
- “Loose Change: Selling Idea of Digital Integration to Risk-averse Senior Execs,” PR News, January 19, 2009.
- “Trend Watch: Shaping Communications Strategies for 2K9” and “Short and Sweet: Simplifying the CSR Report,” PR News, December 22, 2008.
- “How PR Can Take the Lead in Brand Building,” PR News, August 4, 2008.
- “All Work & No Play? Digital Media Puts Web 2.0 to Work,” PR News, July 21, 2008.
- “A Modern Dilemma: How to Make Ethics = Reputation in PR,” PR News, June 2, 2008.
- “How to Lose Friends and Alienate People: Refuse to Relinquish Control,” PR News, March 31, 2008.
- “The PR Client Service Manual” — Practical guidance for agencies of any size. (Not currently available)
- “Client Service With An Attitude” — Practical advice on building more productive relationships between public relations firms and their clients.
- “PR QuickStart” — An online training program co-sponsored by Counselors Academy and the Council of PR Firms.