Strategic Advisers for Growth and Excellence Counselors (SAGE)
The purpose of SAGE is to strengthen connections between Counselors Academy members and the most accomplished thought leaders in our industry. SAGE counselors share their expertise through presentations at the annual Counselors Academy Spring Conference, authoring monographs for Counsel and providing advice to Counselors Academy members, among other activities.
Class of 2009
- Joe S. Epley, APR, Fellow PRSA, Epley Consulting, Tryon, N.C.
- Gwinavere A. Johnston, APR, Fellow PRSA, owner/chair, JohnstonWells, Denver.
Class of 2008
- Art Stevens, APR, Fellow PRSA, managing partner, StevensGouldPincus, New York.
- Davis Young, APR, Fellow PRSA, senior facilitator, Meeker-Young, Ohio.
Class of 2007 (Inaugural Class)
- Thomas L. Amberg, APR, Fellow PRSA, president, Cushman/Amberg Communications, Chicago.
- Lynn Casey, APR, chair and CEO, Padilla Speer Beardsley, Minneapolis.
- Steve Cody, managing partner and co-founder, Peppercom, New York.
- Tom Gable, APR, Fellow PRSA, CEO, Gable PR, Del Mar, Calif.
- Michael L. Herman, APR, Fellow PRSA, CEO, Communication Science International, LLC, Raleigh, N.C.
- Sandy M. Hermanoff, APR, Fellow PRSA, president and CEO, Hermanoff & Associates, Farmington Hills, Mich.
- Thomas W. Hoog, Fellow PRSA, public speaker and college lecturer, Longmont, Colo.
- Eric M. Morgenstern, APR, Fellow PRSA, president and CEO, Morningstar Communications, Overland Park, Kan.
- Gary Myers, APR, Fellow PRSA, president and CEO, GaryMyers + Associates, Jefferson Hills, Wis.
- Deborah Radman, APR, Fellow PRSA, senior vice president and director, CKPR, New York.
- Richard H. Truitt, APR, Fellow PRSA, principal, Truitt&Kirkpatrick, Rowayton, Conn.