Educators Academy Resources
Discover the latest trends, tactics and research needed to keep university public relations educators and practitioners up-to-date. Our resources are customized to meet the challenges encountered by industry professionals, from scholarly analysis to career development. We also offer a mentoring program and online community created to connect members. To request more information or to contribute an article to our newsletter, email Section chair Dean C. Kazoleas, APR.
Tools & Resources
- Teleseminars and Webinars Keeping you up-to-date on need-to-know tactics and trends, our teleseminars and webinars also are available on-demand and are great for team learning.
- Podcasts Listen to in-depth analyses by expert practitioners specializing in university communications.
- Exclusive Case Studies and Articles Give your research an edge with supporting data from members-only intelligence.
- Newsletter Tap into insight about the latest trends and Section news.
- PRSA Jobcenter Check out our comprehensive and up-to-date job listings, career articles, salary surveys and mentorship program.
- CEPR Program The (CEPR) provides a review process for public relations programs. To earn certification, a school's public relations sequence must be reviewed by an Accredited practitioner and an Accredited educator review team.The CEPR credential is granted by the PRSA Board of Directors for a period of six years.
- Mentoring Expert practitioners and new professionals are connected to assist with professional development.
- Online Discussion Forum Discover our activeonline discussion forum, where members get advice from industry experts or share feedback on tactics and tools.
- Members-only Directory Make new contacts with the Educators Academy Member Directory.
- Facebook Put a face to a name with our Educators Academy Facebook group. Open to nonmembers.
- comPRehension Blog Catch up with Section pros as they blog about the latest trends and issues.