PR Educator Newsletter
PR Educator is a quarterly newsletter written for and by public relations professionals who work within universities as educators and practitioners. Topics include tools, career development and expert profiles. If you would like to contribute an article to our newsletter, please send an email to the Newsletter Editor, Dr. Alisa Agozzino.
- "What Role Will the Public Relations Professional Play in 2015?", PR Educator, August 2010.
- "Educator Appointed to National Board," PR Educator, May 2010.
- "'PR is Glamorous and Ethical' Among Research Topics in Sunny San Diego," PR Educator, January 2010.
- "PR Educators, Students Feel Impact of Economic Crisis," PR Educator, September 2009.
- “What We Learned — What We Gained: A Retrospective on CEPR,” PR Educator, March 2009.
- “Strategic Plan Focuses on Value, Relevance on Global Arena,” PR Educator, March 2009.
- “Indiana U Students Visit Confucious Next Door,” PR Educator, March 2009.
Full Fall 2014 Edition
Full Winter 2014 Edition
Full Spring 2013 Edition
Full Fall 2013 Edition
Full Winter 2013 Edition
Full Fall 2012 Edition
Full Spring 2012 Edition
Full Winter 2012 Edition
Full Fall 2011 Edition
Full Spring 2011 Edition
Fall Winter 2011 Edition
Full January 2010 Edition
Full September 2009 Edition
Full March 2009 Edition