Educators Academy Learning
The Educators Academy Section offers a wide spectrum of programs focused on best PR practices and professional solutions. Keep up-to-date with ourCalendar of Events.
Past Programming: Brown Bag Discussions
Past Programming: Educators Academy Research Session Proceedings
- Learning to Teach: Thinking of making a full-time transition from professional practice into the classroom? The Educators Academy sponsors the "Learning to Teach" seminars and webinars.
- CEPR Program: The Certified in Education for Public Relations (CEPR) provides a review process for public relations programs. To earn certification, a school's public relations sequence must be reviewed by an Accredited practitioner and an Accredited educator review team.The CEPR credential is granted by the PRSA Board of Directors for a period of six years.
- On-site Seminars: These live programs address the issues that matter most, and provide networking opportunities for like-minded PR professionals.
- Teleseminars/Webinars: Leading experts helm these 60–90 minute programs on public relations topics of note. Registered participants are encouraged to interact with the speaker and ask questions.
- Can't make the session? The On-Demand Webinar Library: provides PRSA members with access to most training programs following the live events.
- Brown Bag Discussions: Group dialogue led by industry experts on current topics and trends.
- PRSA International Conference: The premier event for public relations professionals, our annual conference offers more than 80 sessions with leading practitioners, including programming and networking specific to our Section. Proceedings from the Educators Academy Research Sessions, which often take place as part of the International Conference, are also available.