Entertainment and Sports Section Resources
Spotlighting trends and tools, the Entertainment and Sports Section (ESS) keeps its members ahead of this fast-paced industry with networking, need-to-know training and Web resources. ESS tailors its programs to fit this diverse community of professionals who work in film, television, radio, music, sports and other related fields. For more information or to submit an article to our newsletter, send an email to the Section Chair Steve Celuch.
- Podcasts "Race to Success: 360 Planning for a Live Event" Section Brown Bag Teleseminar.
- Teleseminars and Webinars Created to keep career professionals up-to-date on need-to-know tactics and trends, our teleseminars and webinars are available on-demand and are great for team learning.
- Exclusive Case Studies and Articles Give your research an edge with supporting data from members-only intelligence.
- Newsletter Tap into insight about the latest trends and Section news.
- PRSA Jobcenter Check out our comprehensive and up-to-date job listings, career articles, salary surveys and mentorship program.
- Online Discussion Forums Connect with peers in our Section’s online discussion forum and discover an active online community where members can get advice from industry experts, discuss hot topics or give feedback on tactics and tools.
- Members-only Directory Discover new contacts with the Entertainment and Sports Section Member Directory.
- LinkedIn Link up with other members in the PRSA Entertainment and Sports Section. See what topics and trends your peers are currently discussing.
- Facebook Put a face to a name with our PRSA Entertainment and Sports Section Facebook page.
- Twitter We're tweeting the latest industry news & events for Entertainment and Sports PR pros.
- comPRehension Blog Catch up with star Section pros as they blog about the newest trends and topics.