MediaQ for measuring and monitoring media ($7200/year; $600/month)
- Unlimited monitoring of print, online, blogs, and television news.
- Run unlimited searches for your company, brands, competitors, and issues.
- Download unlimited clips and broadcast videos with no per clip charges
- Print: 12,000 (newspapers, magazines, trades, wires, AP alerts, and other)
- Online: 25,000
- Blogs: 10,000
- TV: Top 30 markets + networks and cable
NewsWireOne for media outreach ($1295/year)
- Create targeted media lists based on 300,000 current media contacts.
- Build professional press releases featuring logos and links to photos.
- Distribute unlimited standard releases.
- Create multimedia releases with video, audio, Web and document links (additional $85 per release).
- Includes Editorial Calendars of thousands of key story placement opportunities
MediaQ & NewsWireOne ($7795/year )
AP Planner for strategic planning ($4800/year; $400/month)
- A strategic planning resource for corporate communications campaigns and media releases.
- Over 60,000 news events currently on the calendar for the next year, including press conferences, product launches, financial releases, trade shows, business conferences, legislative issues and much more.
- Allows you to see what the media will likely be covering at any particular time.
If you have questions about eNR, please contact Jack Monson, firstname.lastname@example.org.