IPA Discount Program
Discount Pricing for IPA Members
IPA members have access to exclusive discounts on services for news monitoring, news distribution, contact management and much more, to help make your practice thrive. Our program partners include Critical Mention, DigiClips, eNR Services, NewsCactus, Press Kit 24/7 and TEKgroup International.
- Critical Mention offers discounts on CriticalTV (CTV), a real-time Web-based television search and monitoring service that allows users to search, track and view critical information from television news, and order archival clips and DVDs. This is a real time searchable index of 40 cable networks and over 130 Local DMA’s with all affiliates.
- Digiclips offers IPA members discounts on broadcast, print and online news monitoring services.
- eNR Services offers discounts on tools for media monitoring and measurement, media outreach and strategic planning. IPA members have the opportunity to access discounts on popular eNR products, regardless of the number of participants.
- NewsCactus is an online newsroom solution for public relations, marketing and business communication professionals. NewsCactus provides a Web-based content management system for online newsrooms. Clients log in via an administrative Web page to publish news and information on the Internet.
- Presskit 24/7 offers discounts on online press kit technology, expert databases and a robust online contact management tool.
- TEKgroup International has been PRSA’s official online newsroom since 2005. The benefits of this partnership are now extended to the PRSA Independent Practitioners Alliance (IPA).
For information about taking advantage of these discount deals, or if you are a vendor looking to grow your business through participation in this program, email firstname.lastname@example.org.