Navigate the public relations industry with PRSA’s Independent Practitioners Alliance (IPA) Section, a community of practitioners from corporations, agencies and nonprofits targeting international audiences. You can connect with peers through a variety of networking opportunities and online conversations. We also provide updates on the latest public relations techniques, with analysis centered on business, political and cultural issues. For more information, send an email to the Section Chair.
- PRSA Jobcenter Check out our comprehensive and up-to-date job listings, career articles, salary surveys and mentorship program.
- Online Discussion Forums Connect with Independent Practitioners Alliance Section members in our online discussion forum, and join an activeonline community where you can get advice from industry experts or share feedback on tactics and tools.
- Members-only Directory Expand your worldwide reach through the Independent Practitioners Alliance Section Member Directory.
- LinkedIn Link up with other members in the IPA Section. See what topics and trends your peers are currently discussing.
- Blogs Find the latest tips and Section news on the IPA blog. Also, catch up with Section pros as they blog about the latest trends and topics on the comPRehension blog.