IPA Section Learning
The Independent Practitioners Alliance (IPA) Section offers a wide spectrum of programs focused on best PR practices and professional solutions. Keep up-to-date with our Calendar of Events.
- On-site Seminars These live programs address the issues that matter most, and provide networking opportunities for like-minded PR professionals.
- Teleseminars/Webinars Leading experts helm these 60–90 minute programs on public relations topics of note. Registered participants are encouraged to interact with the speaker and ask questions.
- Can't make the session? TheOn-Demand Webinar Library provides PRSA members with access to most training programs following the live events.
- Brown Bag Conference Calls Group dialogue led by industry experts on current topics and trends.
- International Conference The premier event for public relations professionals, our annual conference offers more than 80 sessions with leading practitioners, including programming and networking specific to our Section.
Podcasts of Note: