New Professionals Section Resources
Put your career on the fast track during the first three years by joining the New Professionals Section. Take advantage of our career guidance, mentoring and professional development resources. For more information or to submit an article to our newsletter, send an email to Section Chair Leah Moon.
- Free Brown Bag Teleconference On-Demand Replay "Going Pro: Taking Your Social Media Skills to the Business Setting" Recorded Friday, Sept. 10, 2010. Replay free for New Pros Section members!
- Brown Bag Teleconference: "Exploring Post-Graduate Options in PR: A New Professionals Brown Bag Teleconference," recorded April 30. Audio podcast now available for Section members!
- Teleseminars and Webinars Created to keep career professionals up-to-date on need-to-know tactics and trends, our teleseminars and webinars are available on-demand and are great for team learning.
- Podcasts Listen to peers and senior practitioners discuss key issues and trends and career development tips.
- Exclusive Case Studies and Articles Give your research an edge with supporting data from members-only intelligence.
- Newsletter Tap into insight about the latest trends and Section news.
- Mentor Progam Connect with a senior public relations practitioner for advice on best practices and your own professional development.
- PRSA Jobcenter Check out our comprehensive and up-to-date job listings, career articles, salary surveys and mentorship program.
- Online Discussion Forum Connect with other New Professionals in the Section’s online discussion forum, and discover an active online community where members can share tactics and tools or get advice from peers.
- Members-only Directory Make contacts that you can turn to in the years ahead with the New Professionals Member Directory.
- Facebook Put a face to a name with our New Professionals Section Facebook group.
- LinkedIn Link up with other members in the New Professionals Section. See what topics and trends your peers are currently discussing.
- Blogs Find the latest tips and Section news on the prnewpros blog. Also, catch up with Section pros as they blog about the latest trends and topics on the comPRehension blog.