PAG Section Resources & Intelligence
The Public Affairs and Government Section strives to enhance the overall knowledge and skills of public affairs and communications professionals in all levels of government and branches of the military, as well as those from counseling firms, corporations and associations who are responsible for communicating with various audiences on public policy or public safety issues. The Section provides a forum for the exchange of ideas and approaches used to successfully participate in the public affairs, government and military arenas. For more information, send an email to the Section Chair.
- Newsletter: Tap into insight about the latest trends and Section news view the Public Affairs and Government Section Newsletter archive.
- PAG Resource Directory: Links to associations and publications serving the public affairs and government sectors.
- Exclusive Case Studies and Articles: Give your research an edge with supporting data from members-only intelligence.
- Teleseminars and Webinars: Experience firsthand the power ofteleseminars and webinars, created to keep career professionals up-to-date on need-to-know topics.
- Archived Presentations: Access archived presentations at your own convenience.
- Podcasts: Listen to in-depth analyses by expert practitioners specializing in public affairs and government relations.
- PRSA Jobcenter Check out our comprehensive and up-to-date job listings, career articles, salary surveys and mentorship program.
- Online Discussion Forum Connect with Public Affairs and Government Section members in our e-Group, and join an active online community where you can get advice from industry experts or share feedback on tactics and tools.
- Members-only Directory Expand your worldwide reach through the Public Affairs and Government Section Member Directory.
- LinkedIn Link up with other members in the International Section. See what topics and trends your peers are currently discussing.
- comPRehension Blog Catch up with Section pros as they blog about the latest trends and issues.