PAG Section Learning
The Public Affairs & Government (PAG) Section offers a wide spectrum of programs focused on best PR practices and professional solutions. Keep up-to-date with our Calendar of Events.
- On-site Seminars: These live programs address the issues that matter most, and provide networking opportunities for like-minded PR professionals.
- Teleseminars/Webinars: Leading experts helm these 60–90 minute programs on public relations topics of note. Registered participants are encouraged to interact with the speaker and ask questions.
- Can't make the session? The On-Demand Webinar Library provides PRSA members with access to most training programs following the live events.
- Brown Bag Conference Calls: Group dialogue led by industry experts on current topics and trends.
- International Conference: The premier event for public relations professionals, our annual conference offers more than 80 sessions with leading practitioners, including programming and networking specific to our Section.
Podcasts of Note: