Technology PR Professional of the Year Award
Deadline: Friday, March 15, 2013
The Public Relations Society of America’s (PRSA) Technology Section will honor one individual with the 2013 Technology PR Professional of the Year Award.
The award is intended to recognize one outstanding Section member who has demonstrated notable or outstanding service and/or contributions to (1) the PRSA Technology Section, (2) their employer or organization and (3) to the practice of technology public relations communications. Nominations maybe submitted by one familiar with the candidate's accomplishments or contributions by completing and submitting a completed entry form. Please read below for the rules and submission process.
The winner will receive an award trophy as well as complimentary admission* to the PRSA 2013 Digital Impact Conference, at Hilton New York in New York City, June 27-28.
- The awards competition is open to every current member of the PRSA Technology Section who has been a member for three (3) or more years, and is not serving as an elected member of the Section leadership at the time the nomination is submitted.
- Entries may be submitted by anyone in behalf of any qualified member of the PRSA Technology Section.
- Persons completing the entry form must indicate the nominee’s service and/or contributions in the three areas of service and/or achievement, including: (1) Technology Section volunteer service, (2) for their employer or organization and (3) for the practice of technology public relations or communications. In addition they must detail specific acompliments betwen January 1, 2012 to January 1, 2013 and set themselves apart from other qualified applicants.
- Nominations must be submitted by the announced due date. Entries will be reviewed and judged by a committee of at least four members who have been members for one year or more.
- Entrants must submit one entry form for each award nominee.
- All entries must include the names and contact information for the nominee (and the person submitting on their behalf, if applicable). Entries must include all information specified and be compliant with the rules.
- Entries may be submitted either by email or postal mail and must be received by the stated deadline.
Please send completed Award Entry Form by Friday, March 15, 2013 to:
Ann Marie Jordan
PRSA Program Manager – Sections
Public Relations Society of America
33 Maiden Lane, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10038
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Complimentary admission is not transferable.