Travel and Tourism Section Resources and Intelligence
Stay on top of the ever-changing travel and tourism industry with resources developed by and for public relations professionals. From in-person conference presentations to online networking opportunities, the Travel and Tourism Section incorporates material spanning a variety of travel related organizations, such as state and national tourism offices, airlines and attractions. If you would like to request a particular program or submit an article to our newsletter, send an email to the Section Chair.
- Newsletter: Tap into insight about the latest trends and Section news view the Travel & Tourism Section Newsletter archive.
- Directory of Travel Industry Resources: Our comprehensive list of travel industry associations will provide you with the information you need to align strategic programs with the current marketplace.
- Search: Give your research an edge. Find supporting data in case studies and articles.
- Teleseminars and Webinars: Experience firsthand the power of teleseminars and webinars, created to keep career professionals up-to-date on need-to-know topics. Available to members and nonmembers.
- Archived Presentations: Access archived presentations at your own convenience.
- Podcasts: Listen to in-depth analyses by expert practitioners specializing in travel and tourism.
- PRSA Jobcenter: Check out our comprehensive and up-to-date job listings, career articles, salary surveys and mentorship program.
- Online Discussion Forum: Connect with other members in our Section’s online discussion forum, and discover an active online community, where colleagues discuss hot topics, get advice from industry experts and share feedback on tactics and tools.
- Members-only Directory: Discover new contacts with the Travel and Tourism Section Member Directory.
- LinkedIn: Link up with other members in the Travel and Tourism community. See what topics and trends your peers are discussing.
- Facebook: Stay connected to the Travel and Tourism community on the section Facebook page.
- Twitter: Follow PRSA’s Travel and Tourism Section on Twitter for news and events relating to Travel and Tourism.
- comPRehension Blog: Catch up with star Section pros as they blog about the newest trends and topics.