Vocus (Nasdaq: VOCS) is a leading provider of cloud-based marketing software that helps organizations of all sizes reach and influence buyers across social networks, online and through the media. Vocus provides a suite of software for social media, content marketing and media relations, creating a comprehensive solution for our customers looking to generate awareness, build their reputation and increase sales in today’s customer-led buying cycle. Vocus is used by more than 40,000 organizations worldwide and is available in seven languages. For more information, please visit www.vocus.com or call (800) 345-5572.
• Vocus PR Software: an all-in-one suite that helps PR professionals connect with journalists and bloggers, send press releases, monitor news, reach influencers and measure results. Vocus PR software helps you tell your company’s story online, across social networks and through the media.
• Vocus Marketing Software: an all-in-one software suite that helps businesses attract customers and generate publicity, with no expertise necessary. Find customers through social media, create publicity and buzz, get found online, grow your fan count, spread the word and track your success.
• PRWeb: an online visibility service that helps businesses get attention, improve their search engine ranking and attract more customers. You create an online news release about your business. PRWeb sends it around the Web and around the world, putting the story in front of millions of potential customers, journalists and bloggers.
• HARO – Help a Reporter Out: HARO brings media opportunities to businesses and PR professionals, directly from journalists looking for a source. You get three emails a day packed with publicity opportunities, and respond to queries that match your expertise – it’s that easy.
• NorthSocial: a suite of Facebook apps that businesses can use to spread the word, attract fans or collect leads from a custom, interactive page. From eye-catching welcome screens to fans-only deals, you can upload all the content you need to engage fans and turn them into customers.