Every year, dedicated volunteers step forward to participate in PRSA's Leadership to make a difference in our Society and the public relations profession. Become more involved in your profession by serving as an elected officer or by volunteering. These opportunities include PRSA's:
- National Board of Directors,which has overall responsibility for the strategic direction and oversight of the organization.
- National Committees, which work on a wide variety of subjects and initiatives of interest to the professional and to further the goals of the Society.
- Section Council, which represents each of our 14 Professional Interest Sections, convene to share best practices and develop value for these communities.
- Chapter Leadership, representing each of our 110 local Chapter member organizations.
- District Leadership, representing chapters grouped regionally.
- PRSA honors its Members Emeriti, a group of professionals who have served PRSA for over 50 years
PRSA salutes the Past Presidents/Chairs who have led PRSA.
2010 PRSA Leadership Assembly Presentation: Defining the Role of the Public Relations Professional of the Future.