The impact of higher education communications goes far beyond the university gates. How public relations practitioners are successfully influencing change and mobilizing community stakeholders is the focus of the PRSA 2013 Counselors to Higher Education Senior (CHE) Summit.
Connect with colleagues and industry thought leaders to discuss effective communications strategies that will prepare your institution to address the challenges ahead. Speakers include:
Teresa A. Sullivan, Ph.D., President, University of Virginia
Presentation Topic, "Building a Cathedral: Leadership in American Higher Education;" Recipient, 2013 Advocate for Higher Education Award
Join colleagues for the premier annual event on higher education communications and:
- Learn the ins and outs of a seamless presidential transition.
- Update your social media strategy to better build awareness, recruit students and raise money.
- Leverage political debates at your university to deepen brand awareness.
- Hear the latest processes and protocol for handling crises.
- Pitching tips from journalists of industry trades, such as Inside Higher Ed, The Chronicle of Higher Education and more!
Ready to join the conference conversation? Check out #prsache!