Your Resume and Cover letter are your first impressions to hiring employers. Check out these tips and tools to help put you ahead of the curve.
Get a Complimentary Resume Review when you upload and opt-in your resume to the PRSA Jobcenter.
Human Resources Personnel scan through a resume for about 7 seconds. Make sure yours catches their eyes with these tricks and articles.
- Resume Do’s
- Resume Don’ts
- New Resume Do’s and Don’ts for Early Pros
- Resume Ready
- Avoid Resume Submission Mistakes
- Resume Mistakes that Can Haunt You
- Resume Action Verbs
- Resume Basics
- 10 Sample Job Duties That IMC Professionals May Have on Their Resume
- Sample Resume
- In the Healthcare Field? Find out what healthcare PR professionals have on their resume
A Coverletter is an opportunity to sell yourself and tell employers why they should hire you.