Why Should You Join the Health Academy Section?
The Health Academy Section is for public relations and communication professionals who serve the health industry. With nearly 900 members, this specialized community has access to the latest best practices and industry trends. The annual conference always features national-interest speakers and emerging trends in healthcare PR. And with ongoing teleseminars, social media tools and other digital resources, it is easy to stay current and connected.
To become a member of the Health Academy Section you must be a member of PRSA and pay an additional fee of $60.
Don’t Miss Out!
April 25–27: Health Academy Conference, Washington D.C.
Who Are Our Members?
Our Section is made up of hundreds of members who lead public relations and communications functions for hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, insurers, agencies, foundations, and medical and dental associations., such as:
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American Association of Diabetes Educators
- Astellas US LLC
- Baptist Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Finn Partners
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kaiser Permanente – Oakland CA
- Merritt Group
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- University of Maryland Medical System
- Yale University School of Medicine
Resources for Members
- Meet Your Health Academy Section Leadership
- Health Academy MyPRSA online community and resource library
- 2017 Health Academy Conference Presentations
- FDA Communications: The Strategy Behind Public Health and Regulatory Activities
Join the conversation at @prsahealth using hashtag #prsahealth.