PRSA Leadership Recruitment Process for 2018 PRSA Board of Directors
Details about application procedures are available in the following documents, which interested candidates should carefully review.
- Eligibility and Available 2018 Board of Directors Positions (including desirable skills and characteristics)
- Process Timetable for Officer Applicants
- PRSA Bylaws Article V. Section 9(a) charge the PRSA Board of Directors to present to the Leadership Assembly nominations for the offices of chair-elect, treasurer and secretary.
- Process Timetable for Director Applicants
- PRSA Bylaws Article VII. Section 4 charge the PRSA Nominating Committee to present to the Leadership Assembly nominations for the District director and at-large director positions.
Roles and Responsibilities of Board of Directors:
Roles and Responsibilities of Officers:
Application for PRSA Officer and Director Positions
To learn more about the estimated investment of time and out-of pocket expenses for PRSA Board members, the 2017 Nominating Committee members please go the Leadership Recruitment community in MyPRSA. If you do not have your MyPRSA login or password readily available, you may contact PRSA’s help desk at email@example.com.
- Comment Letters on Behalf of Applicants
- PRSA Bylaws
- PRSA Strategic Plan 2017-2019
- 2017 PRSA National Board of Directors
For questions about the process, please contact Donna Jonas at PRSA Headquarters at (212) 460-1403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that both the PRSA Board of Directors and the Nominating Committee deliberations are confidential. Each board member and committee member signs a confidentiality pledge and agrees that no information about the discussions, deliberations, decisions or votes can be disclosed at any time.