How to Network With Results
Having a network of professional contacts whom you can rely upon to provide career advice or entre to a particular employer has always been one of the most effective ways to land your ideal job. Sure, social networking is important, but face-to-face interaction is also a must.
Networking advice available through Jobcenter includes:
- Networking tips from our “Career Corner” blog.
- Insights from best-selling author Andrea Nierenberg, including:
- Additional guidance from PRSA Jobcenter experts.
- Articles from PRSA's award-winning Public Relations Tactics:
- Suggestions for getting started on building an effective professional network.
- Resources and blogs for young professionals, courtesy of PRSSA.